Explore A Historic Park in Downtown Marlow, Oklahoma! Redbud Park is a favorite recreational area in Marlow for locals and tourists alike! Expanding ten city blocks, the park features a performance stage, a community center, picnic areas, horseshoe pits, and a splash pad for the kids, as well as the following:
- Marlow Outlaw Centennial Monument - A historical granite stone that tells the story of the Marlow brothers
- The Outlaw Cave – The original homestead of the Marlow family located on the banks of Wildhorse Creek
- RedBud Chapel – The first Catholic Church built in 1904, and a popular venue for wedding ceremonies
- The Hideout – A 13,000 square foot state-of-the-art Western style playground
- Creekwalk – A half mile walking trail with historical displays, decorative lighting and vibrant landscaping
Guided tours are available by appointment. For more information about Redbud Park or to schedule a guided tour, please contact (580) 658-2212.